ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE CLUB
1. Established in the year 2000 with the aim to boost and spread sports spree and promote value of different games among the youth of Srinagar city especially Down Town area as number of youths are involved in vulgar activities.
2. Sir we organized number of sports activities in schools, colleges and indulged girls too, e.g. Annual Cross Country Run, Cycling Championship, Cricket/Football Tournaments, Indoor (Carom and Chess), Trekking Expeditions, Throw ball, Water Sports and Rope Skipping Championships.
3. Kid’s sports meet for blooming buds to develop sports from grass root level.
4. sir we, are also organizing some social events like RUN AGAINST DRUGS, SAVE GIRL CHILD, MAKE CITY GREEN & CLEAN RALLY and sir, here I want to inform you that after the floods that hit Srinagar badly, ours is the only club, who organized first event in the discipline of THROWBALL for GIRLS and CRICKET for BOYS with the title KASHMIR WILL RISE AGAIN CHAMPIONSHIPS
5. Sir our sports club have Produced number of National and Inter-national Players e.g.
Aasif Ali represented India at Indo-Malaysia series in the discipline of Cycle Polo and has been selected for Junior International Cycle Polo Championship held at Sri-Lanka.
Tanveer Hussain famous athlete of the state, known as Running Machine an international player recently participated at International Snow Shoe Championship held at Italy, Tanveer has won number of Marathon Races in Srinagar as well as in Jammu
Zahid Hussain represented India in Tri-Series Inter-National Skipping Championship in Delhi,
Mr. Ahsan Ali and Mr. Vilayat Hussain participated in International Sports Conference held at Tehran Iran.
Number of members of this sports club participated at National level,
Sir, at present we have around 30-40 members of both Boys and Girls working with us to promote and develop the sports.
6. Sir, we conduct elections every after two years to furnish better and best results for the development of sports. Recently we conducted election and we constitute the body to frame yearly sports activities.
LIFE TIME MEMBER AWARDS
1. Mr. Waheed-Ur- Rehman Para
Hon’ble Secretary, J&K State Sports Council
2. Rauf Ahmad Tramboo
Member, Sports Council & President J&K Ski & Mountaineering Association
3. Syed Mohammad Syed
PDP Youth Leader & State Secretary
4. Mr. Riyaz Ahmad Wani
General Secretary KASTPA
5. Mr. Sheikh Tulal Ahmad
Manager Indoor Stadium Srinagar
6. Mr. Altaf-Ur-Rehman
Director, Physical Education Department ICSC, Srinagar
7. Mr. Muhammad Yousuf Mandoo
General Secretary, Winter Games Association of J&K
1. Mr. Tariq Rashid Ghani
2. Mr. Vilayat Hussain Sheikh
3. Mr. Ahsan Ali Beigh
4. Mr. Zahid Hussain Haji
5. Mr. Aasif Ali Beigh
6. Mr. Arif Hussain
1. Syed Irfan Ali Jaipuri
2. Mohammad Rafiq Dar
3. Seerat Ali Mir
4. Zaffar Ali Sheikh
1. Nusrat Wani
2. Rehana Jan
3. Injeela Amin
4. Sayima Nazir
5. Mrs. Shahida Parveen